Non-Profit Community Service & Tourism Development - RM of Woodlands, Manitoba
The West Interlake Trading Company is a non-profit tourism development & community service organization. We promote tourism in the West Interlake Region by developing partnerships between local tourist attractions and by creating and marketing tour packages. Call us for an awesome experience customized to suit the needs of your group. 204-461-4040
FOOD Handling Safety Course
will be held on January 29, 30th at Meadow Lea Hall
from 6-9:30pm. Cost is $88.00.
Please contact Fiona for more information at 204-461-4040.
- West Interlake Trading Company typically hosts and organizes a Country Market in conjunction with the Prairie Dog Central Railway train schedule.
- The West Interlake Trading Company is responsible for a local heritage site called the ”Warren Grain Elevator.” It conducts tours of the Grain Elevator as well as caring for the maintenance, upkeep and development of the site.
- The Elevator Site is available for rental and The West Interlake Trading Company also plans and hosts special events for groups.
- The West Interlake Trading Company host’s a MASSIVE annual community-wide craft sale during the first full weekend of November.
- The West Interlake Trading Company hosts many special events for the local community: Valentines Dinner in February, Time Talent & Treasure Auction in June, Turkey Shoot in (TBA), Mother’s Day Art Show/Sale & Tea in May, Father’s Day Pancake Breakfast in June. * Show & Shine & *Community Social in July, *Fashion Show in September, *Antique Roadshow in October *Halloween Howl Costume Party in October, *Massive Trading Company Craft Sale in November, *Breakfast with Santa in December